Star Trek

Best Trek Spin-off?

• DS9

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Voyager

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Enterprise

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • None of them you fuckin' heathens... TOS all the way!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Yep, yep, I know, TNG isn't there... The reason I posted this up is cos me and the BF have been watching TOS, and really want to get DS9/Voyager, but are unsure which to get next... What do you think?

DS9!!!! rob has all the seasons and we just finished watching them all. i miss them. i didn't want the series to end....have to start amassing the seasons of TNG.

TNG, without a doubt. Given the choices, Voyager held my interest for more than a minute.

TNG

DS9 had a killer opening theme though, but as far as complexity, plot, storylines, character development and overall enjoyment...TNG

I gotta go with the consensus, TNG. TOS really caught my imagination when I was a kid and it was new, but none of them compare with TNG.

TNG is great! but DS9 had alot of the same characters...okay so 2...no 3. it had more battles and awesome effects! and it had trill! and ferengi! and...and...bajorians!

Apparently I voted Voyager...I can't see why...I have a love affair with Captain Jonathon Archer of the starship Enterprise :D I currently have a very similar love affair with Colonial John Sheppard on Stargate Atlantis...coincidence that the name's the same.

I'd say TNG just because it's what was on when I was first old enough to notice that kind of stuff. When I think Star Trek, I think Patrick Stewart and LeVar Burton, not Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner.

DS9 all the way. All bad ass characters ... cept for the doctor.

Ther war storylines were so very, very cool. Where else would you see the Federation, the Klingons, the Romulans, the Breen, the Cardassians... all lumped together in one massive 4000 ship space battle. The animators had to do their planning a year in advance because the amount of stuff going on was so complicated.

Back