stay-home mommy

kuulani

The babysitter was sick for a few days and I got to be a stay-home mommy ... I loved it! I wish I could be a stay-home mommy forever!!

And before someone tells me that I can, try living in Hawaii with gas prices near $2/gallon and the like :D

kuulani said:
The babysitter was sick for a few days and I got to be a stay-home mommy ... I loved it! I wish I could be a stay-home mommy forever!!

And before someone tells me that I can, try living in Hawaii with gas prices near $2/gallon and the like :D
Its pretty bad here too, almost $0.70 per liter (Canadian). Thats about $1.60 per gallon I guess, or so. Pretty bad.

Got you beat girl. We are Over $2 a gallon.
Hawaii doesn't seem to bad. My two best friends went to Hawaii without me and lived on the beach for a month. Boohoo :crying4:
Tell you what, you take my Three year old for a month and i'll go live on the beach for awhile. She's really cute!
I hear you can actually swim in the water there.

Ok .. me and Miki will make you a deal ... we'll share you with the baby .. we get you three days a week her at the office (before you go spouting off that "3 of 5 days isn't fair", the baby girl gets you on weekends too) ... how bout it?

:headbang:

kuulani said:

You just need a sugar daddy that can keep up with you.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Got you beat girl. We are Over $2 a gallon.
Hawaii doesn't seem to bad. My two best friends went to Hawaii without me and lived on the beach for a month. Boohoo :crying4:
Tell you what, you take my Three year old for a month and i'll go live on the beach for awhile. She's really cute!
I hear you can actually swim in the water there.

come on over with you 3-yr old and we can all go live on the beach!!

kuulani said:

Where shall I start...:D

Back