Staying up all night?

Altron

Do you think I should stay up all night
4:30MA and far from tired - but I will be if I don't get soem sleep.
I think I will go to bed at 5:00 or 6:00, sleep until past noon...
not haivng school is fun.
What do you think I should do?
I already melted soda bottles with a soldering iron...

Hmmm, well on average, I'm usually in bed be 2, and up by 6. So I guess I tend to do all dayers :D

Well Bro, the fact that ya couldn't spell worth a shit, told me that ya needed to git some shut-eye.

Hope ya got it!:)

Guess countin' sheep wasn't workin'...........seldom does fer me either.

So at times like those, I jus' try to wear myself out by tossin' an' turnin', flippin' an' a floppin', 'til I eventually give in to the whole concept of slumber.

Usually works fer me...........better luck next time!:)

I always make sure I catch enough zees. Thats the one thing which I don't get about other people... Why they like depriving themselves from sleep so much. Beh, I love sleeping and I'm rather fond of doing it with someone. :)

Jerrek said:
I always make sure I catch enough zees. Thats the one thing which I don't get about other people... Why they like depriving themselves from sleep so much. Beh, I love sleeping and I'm rather fond of doing it with someone. :)

Jerrek.........ya r such a post-whore!

Will ya be catchin' all the necessary "zzzzzzzzzs" this eve?

......doubtin' it........

an' by the way, who r ya sleepin' with tonight?

........nevermind......don't really wanna know........:)

Tonight I will sleep on couch in basement, so I can be near computer.
Here's how the story ended:
I finally went to bed at 5:30AM, and woke up at 1:00PM
So I did get enough sleep. And with less than an 3 hours of sleep I spend the day "in a haze"
With enough caffiene I can go without sleep. Damn, I need to sleep later if i'm going to be going to bed when much of the population is waking up...

75renegade said:

No one. But I didn't mean it in a sexual kind of way. Just another term the English language had to assault. Beh. I don't see anything wrong with sleeping with a friend. I mean, friends share life, and sleeping is part of life... Just another of those little taboo thingies in Western society that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. And yes I've slept with a numerous friends in the past, although since I've come to Canada and the US it hasn't happend really.

Jerrek said:
75renegade said:

No one. But I didn't mean it in a sexual kind of way. Just another term the English language had to assault. Beh. I don't see anything wrong with sleeping with a friend. I mean, friends share life, and sleeping is part of life... Just another of those little taboo thingies in Western society that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. And yes I've slept with a numerous friends in the past, although since I've come to Canada and the US it hasn't happend really.

omfg, jerrek, you think the same way i do. i would just love to fall asleep with a friend, but everony thinks it's sexual, which it's not, as you said :(

ash r said:
omfg, jerrek, you think the same way i do. i would just love to fall asleep with a friend, but everony thinks it's sexual, which it's not, as you said :(
Hmm, now that we've got the definition of sleeping with...

I've slept with a number of guys and a number of girls. Long time ago. I can honestly not see anything wrong with it. And I'm not talking about 3 guys crashing onto a single-sized bed and falling asleep because they're too tired or too stoned to undress and get into their sleeping bags...

I know I'm going to get a lot of ridicule, trash talk, and crap like that for saying this, but, sleeping with a friend in your arms is the most wonderful thing so far for me. I can only imagine how it would be once I'm married with a good wife and all that. But right now, thats the best I can come up with. Whether guy or girl, a friend is a friend. Girls are obviously a lot more complicated because any kind of sexual attraction and er.... there are trouble.

Unfortunately, few of my friends thing that way, and just about every girl I know jumps to "oh, he must just want my body again and he is for sure going to try and get some sex or something out of it :rolleyes: " thing. Sad, because that isn't the way I think at all.

There, I've said it... Thats me. :)

I had a really good female friend back before I met Jan. We shared the same bed a number of times. No sex, just two friends sleeping next to each other...

God, I wanted to fuck her so bad. :grumpy:

I've only slept with one female friend that I didn't have sex with at some time.

Ardsgaine said:
I had a really good female friend back before I met Jan. We shared the same bed a number of times. No sex, just two friends sleeping next to each other...

God, I wanted to fuck her so bad. :grumpy:

My favorite comedy... When Harry Met Sally... :D

i havent actually slept with anyone, but i very frequently think i'd like to, and then imagine what it would be like.
my mom gets in the way. if i said, "mom, can i have my friend over tonight?" unless it was a female friend and a slumberparty thing was being planned, i'm out of luck. i sooooo would not be allowed to have a guy friend over.
that upsets me.
lol! and i dont think any of my female friends would want to sleep with me! :( *sigh*
i'd just love to wake up next to a dear friend. ..

Back