Story Time

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
When I got my computer set up here at work last Friday the mouse was being and I needed some software they had forgot to put on so one of the computer guys came and installed the software and got me another mouse and at one point he called me Stephanie (I am Nicole incase some o fyou don't know). Well, the desk I am using is Stephanie's desk because she is off on maternity leave but her name plate was till here so I figured he was teasing. Then today he stopped by to see if everything was OK with the computer and he called me Stephanie again! Then as he was walking away I happened to glance at the phone list and realized he too si a student here (University student doing Co-OP while this is simply a summer job fo rme and has nothing to do with school). I know this because his name is under the "Students" heading on the phone list. So, he probably wasn't here when Stephanie left for maternity leave in January and probably actually thinks I'm Stephanie. :blush: Well, I don't want to end up like Chandlier on the show friends where he lets this guy call him the wrong name for years and then one day is suppose to work with him but has to wiggle out of it because he will feel stupid when the guy finds out he has been letting him call him the wrong name for ALONG time. So, I took a piece of paper and wrote my name on it and slipped it in over the real name plate in the holder. Hopefully he will stop by again and notice my real name. If he does I will tell him I didn't correct him because I thought he was just teasing me. Oh my, I am embarassed even now because I didn't realize it and correct him. :blush: I woudl wish that I could just avoid him for the rest of the summer but he's too cute for me to wish that!

don't worry, if he's interested on you he'll notice the name change (a good sign)

I'm not looking for him to be interested in me, I have brainsoft. This guy is just yummy eye candy. I figure I let brainsoft look at other girls' breasts (hell, if there are girls with big breasts on TV I call him in the room to look), then I should also be allowed to have my own eye candy! :licklips:

Well, he noticed the sign change. I think he knew my name wasn't Stephanie. He said "Oh, no more Stephanie. It's Nicole now." I liked the way he said Stephanie though...

*sigh*

I don't think he ever thought Stephanie was my name, he was just teasing.

Nixy said:
Well, he noticed the sign change. I think he knew my name wasn't Stephanie. He said "Oh, no more Stephanie. It's Nicole now." I liked the way he said Stephanie though...

*sigh*

not happy when he called you steph, now not happy when he doesn't call you steph :confused: nixy love, you want the mooooon on a stick! :D

No no no I didn'tmind him teasing me but I thought he thoughtmy name was Stephanie and I didn't want him to feel embarassed if he heard from someone else a few days from now that my name isn't Stephanie.

He can call me whatever he wants! He's so sexy that aslong as he calls me something I'm happy!

norks being one of the fantastic british words for breastsessesss

and jubblies, jizz-whams, fun-bags, bazongas... :D

Back