stupid questio from computer idgit.

Where are you getting this error message? Dynamic usually refers to something that is created on the fly, not something permanant.

PuterTutor said:
Where are you getting this error message? Dynamic usually refers to something that is created on the fly, not something permanant.
huh...i'm trying to put a different pic in my sig...weird...right?

I assume you're trying to link it from an outside source then? That is probably the problem, they may not allow linking to it.

PuterTutor said:
I assume you're trying to link it from an outside source then? That is probably the problem, they may not allow linking to it.
actually, its just a picture of a fairy that i have, you know, on a piece of paper and i scanned it. i don't understand.

Well, to put it in your sig, you're gonna have to have it somewhere on the web. Then you can link to it in your sig. I don't think you can upload pics to your sig by themselves. I don't think so anyway.

PuterTutor said:
Well, to put it in your sig, you're gonna have to have it somewhere on the web. Then you can link to it in your sig. I don't think you can upload pics to your sig by themselves. I don't think so anyway.
well...maybe thats why i'm getting that message...this is hard...i quit.
no, i'll figure it out somehow. thanks, pt.

Psst... Post the pic in a post, then link it to the addy from that post. ;)

PuterTutor said:
I uploaded my av from my HDD..... or is it different for sigs?

I'm almost certain he will, and Stewey, I saw your post BEFORE you edited. Dirty Rotten editing bastards......:p

steweygrrrr said:
I am very much aware of that :p
Tonksie, fury may whale on your for that image size....
hmm...oops. gee, maybe i'll take out all my quotes...think that will appease him?

tonks said:
hmm...oops. gee, maybe i'll take out all my quotes...think that will appease him?
I think you may need to reduce the dimension to about 1/4 size it is now

Back