SUPER bowl week...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
even the spots look shitty....anybody up for a game of parcheesi?

Glad to see nobody else cares either. Or is it sad? I'm uncertain.

There may be one saving grace to this game;

Will the SI curse work?

Gonz said:
Glad to see nobody else cares either. Or is it sad? I'm uncertain.

There may be one saving grace to this game;

Will the SI curse work?

I, for one, am going to go play a little slide guitar tomorrow night in front of a few dozen semi-drunken blues fans who could give a shit about the Super Bowl. :D

I, for one, am going to yell at the tv tomorrow night in front of a few dozen semi-drunken football fans who could give a shit about blues bars. :D

Gonna Tivo it, catch the ads and the half-time show later. I could give a damn about the game. Frankly, McCartney is the only reason I'll see the halftime show.

Spot said:
I, for one, am going to yell at the tv tomorrow night in front of a few dozen semi-drunken football fans who could give a shit about blues bars. :D
Now, many of the semi-drunken blues fans will be wimmins (with actual breastesses 'n' shit)...

*Of course, one of them will be my lovely wife*

gonna have a little get together here at my place with some friends.... :D

Saying the Patriots are gonna win, But, at heart! I REALLY would like to see the EAGLES WIN!!!!!! :swing:

unclehobart said:
Boston holding both football and baseball crowns. Hmm... Will they be noble or will they be smug?
The latter, I hope. It'll make it that much sweeter when they crash and burn. :p

i think i'll go for smug. might as well. chances are it wont happen again in my lifetime. ;)

HomeLAN said:
Gonna Tivo it, catch the ads and the half-time show later. I could give a damn about the game. Frankly, McCartney is the only reason I'll see the halftime show.

I can understand the halftime show, but.....watch the commercials? :confuse3:

I think that was the worst colck management I've ever seen in a Super Bowl. The Eagles gave the game away...from begining to end.

rrfield said:
I think that was the worst colck management I've ever seen in a Super Bowl. The Eagles gave the game away...from begining to end.

They sure did....... :alienhuh:

Back