SuperBowl XL

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What no thread? Doesn't anybody :yawn: care about the Steelers & the Sea:yawn:hawks in Motown?

How about the commercials? Any good ones this years? I haven't had a chance to look.

I picked the Steelers pre-season. I'll stick with that.

It ain't the most intriguing matchup, but it should be a close game I think.

I'm more into the linebacker opposing matchup of Polamalu vs. Tatupu. A couple o' scary Pacific 'nesians if there ever was one.

For the first time in recent memory, I wouldn't be upset whoever wins. I got nothin against either team. The city of Seattle, now...

Haven't got the time to see the game...unless they cancel all the flights during...

I'd be really really surprised if the Seahawks are in this game after the 2nd Qtr.

They played a good game against Carolina but the rest of the season enjoyed a very easy schedule and lost, or should have, to all of the good teams they played.

No home field for the Seahawks to win on here. And even with that advantage the Steelers beat Denver.

Fact is, the Seahags haven't done well against good teams all year and got away with lucky wins at home against the better teams. Giants, 3 game deciding missed FGs, Dallas blowing a 10-3 win in the final 2-3 minutes of the game. The Redskins keeping Brunell in the game despite him being ineffective in 3-4 games prior and still almost pulling it out.

Go ahead and believe the Seahawks will win. They are probably a better team in a controlled environment like Detroit but Pitt has won several tough games and should beat a team on even terms that is worse than the 3 teams they beat on the road by a combined score of 86-51.

And did you not know that Palamalu was a Safety?
:lol2:

Gonz said:
16-2

They did real well against all teams

16-2?

They finished the regular season 13-3 so I doubt they are 16-2 now, lol.

They lost 3 of 8 road games and were 8-0 at home with a lot of luck.

They played the weakest schedule in the league. Rams, Cardinals, 49ers twice, Texans, Titans, and the Colts backups which were 9 of their 13 wins. 2 of the other 4 were wins that would have been losses if not for 3 missed FG's that would have won the Giants game or the 10 points the Cowboys gave up when all they had to do was run the clock out. The other 2 wins were a squeaker at home against the 8-8 Falcons and a blowout of the Eagles who were playing without any of their offensive stars.

They will need the luck this weekend as well.

I like and dislike players/coaches from both teams

Matt Hasslebeck
Shaun Alexander
Joe Jurevicious (magically delicious)
Jerome Bettis
Antwaan Randle El
Troy Polamalu
Bill Cowher

Dislike
Joey Porter
Ben Roethlisberger
Mike Holmgren
Mike Holmgren
Mike Holmgren

mx-6* said:
They finished the regular season 13-3

Alright then, 15-3. Plus they had the MVP. I could care less, but it would be hard, about either team. I wouldn't count these guys out just yet.

Back