Supersize me

as if eating a steady diet of homefries and homeburgers would stand you in any better stead.

It's the dead animal thing, not who cooked it. *runs away*

chcr, yeah, but sure I don't want to die fat. ;) :p

Leslie, is not the fast food per se, is the type of food. Fortunately my diet is not based on a steady diet of french fries and hamburguers, and luckily I rarely eat those two.

Actually homefries and burgers can be far superior to fast food. Sure you're going to die anyway but the difference is in how you feel getting there. If you eat well you feel well. Eat once a day at burger king and you're most likely going to feel like a sloth all the time.

I betcha the 1/8 cup of real butter and the 2 inches of notlite cream cheese I just found myself putting, eating and very much enjoying on 2 bagels isn't very much better than MickeyD's :lloyd:

Leslie said:
I betcha the 1/8 cup of real butter and the 2 inches of notlite cream cheese I just found myself putting, eating and very much enjoying on 2 bagels isn't very much better than MickeyD's :lloyd:

I would say that your body is trying to compensate for your vegetarianism. :D

Luis G said:

I don't want to die at all, fat or otherwise.

Leslie, is not the fast food per se, is the type of food. Fortunately my diet is not based on a steady diet of french fries and hamburguers, and luckily I rarely eat those two.

Every second meal. Cheeseburgers, with bacon.

Luis G said:

What do you care, Luis. You'll be dead. I want people to look at my corpse and say, "how in the world did he get himself in that condition." For me, with no belief in god or an afterlife, it's all about enjoying as much of the experience as you can. ;)

chcr said:
What do you care, Luis. You'll be dead. I want people to look at my corpse and say, "how in the world did he get himself in that condition." For me, with no belief in god or an afterlife, it's all about enjoying as much of the experience as you can. ;)

Strictly speaking, if I die fat is because before dying I was already fat :p

It doesn't matter much to me my appearence after dying, but I certainly don't want to live my life being fat.

Back