Surviving Nugent

Imagine, a 2 hour survivor with uncle ted in the drivers seat...it was hilarious

I didn't even know it was on until Sat night. Saw the preview & figured it mught be entertaining for awhile. Awfully silly but fun. Especially for one who dislikes reality shows.

I really wanted to see that but I wound up watching Carnivale on HBO instead.
Isn't that a great show?

Surviving Nugent is pretty good too, I don't generally like reality shows, but with Ted, I think your talking more surreality. :lol:

You know what, I'm kinda getting a little tired of it. It's going so slooooooooow. We know almost as much now as we did three shows ago. The thing I thought was pretty cool though was that you assumed that the kid was Satan's disciple but it's the other way around.

I just want him to heal someone in the presence of the carnies. Then I'll probably stop watching. ;)

I guess I shouldn't have assumed that but when we saw the kid's dreams compared to the priest doing good, it led you to believe that. Do you have something against priests? ;)

ive been watching ted, its hilarious. Specially the animals right chick... all the drama from her is enough to make you want to become carnivore on her.

Back