Sweet Home Alabama

dan

just saw this flick... really was quite dull. perhaps that's just because it was a chick flick, but even for that genre it was uninspired.

you can basically guess the whole plot after the opening scenes, nothing original in there at all. i don't think i laughed, i didn't cry... it was just a nothing movie.

i'd say overall, don't bother.

nambit said:
just saw this flick... really was quite dull. perhaps that's just because it was a chick flick, but even for that genre it was uninspired.

you can basically guess the whole plot after the opening scenes, nothing original in there at all. i don't think i laughed, i didn't cry... it was just a nothing movie.

i'd say overall, don't bother.

No scenes of gratuitous sex? :D

nambit said:
you can basically guess the whole plot after the opening scenes

I venture to say you can guess the whole plot after seeing the opening scene to the trailer :rolleyes:

and I double ditto the previous statement.

Re: Re: Sweet Home Alabama

Gato_Solo said:
No scenes of gratuitous sex? :D

nope, none whatsoever... even in the "fashion show backstage" scene where it'd be easy to have much gratuitous nudity there was none...

dutchmaster said:
I venture to say you can guess the whole plot after seeing the opening scene to the trailer :rolleyes:

more than likely. sadly i hadn't seen the trailer... it might have been a lot harder to get me in there if i had have done

Back