Take a wild guess...

a pellet gun would be okay. My guess is a pre-paid cell phone to call him when mommy & Uncle Rob are not nice.

Ding Ding Ding!
It's apparently a pink and purple Barbie drum set. Gee...I can't wait until she opens it :eh:

Just think how much fun it'll be to have her trumpet go along on her next visit ;)

next time she goes to visit him, you send her with a ghetto blaster and the new Mini-Pops Cd

OOOH! I've got it! I'll send her with the Doodlebops CD. It's enough to have you contemplating suicide.

LOL, my older brother used to buy my kids the noisiest damn toys he could find. Now he's got a boy that will be three this summer. Last christmas his wife took me off to the side and pleaded with me, saying she didn't even know him when he bought that stuff for my kids... Too bad.

in some sick twisted masochistic way, those irritating toys are what makes memories...for your kids & about your kids. I'll take a little noise with the knowledge that someday, mine will have some :evilgrin:

I suppose it's what I get for telling him I bought Marlowe an "Anarchy in the PreK" t-shirt and Malory an "I'm with the band" t-shirt.

Yeah...it'll be arriving via USPS today. I may put it in her bedroom upstairs if it does put out alot of noise but really I am not terribly upset about it. Daddy did play drums in marching band and Marlowe already has an incredibly annoying keyboard that she got for her birthday (Rob plays keyboards). I suppose fair is fair.

You know what? I don't even know where is keyboard is these days. The stand is in the garage....

Back