Tattoo

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am getting a tattoo. I have decided I will get it on my Grad day (June 9, 2006). I have decided I want the Dove of hope from Princess margaret hospital, now i just need to decided WHERE on my body to get it and also how I am gonna tell my mom about it afterwards :D

If you wanna wait, and come to Kansas, we can get it done together....

BTW, left shoulder blade. Anywhere else and you'll be pulling mom off the ceiling.

Professur said:
If you wanna wait, and come to Kansas, we can get it done together....

BTW, left shoulder blade. Anywhere else and you'll be pulling mom off the ceiling.

Don't want the left shoulder blade cause I want it in a place where I can wear a fancy dress and not have it show. Might not even make it to Kansas...gotta find out about where I'll be working first...and where I'll be living...Oh, and I'll be peeling mom off the ceiling anyway.

Professur said:
Ankle then, but I'm told that hurts way more.
Nope, still gonna show with a dress and sandles...I'm thinking upper, outer, thigh.

Also figuring I'll have a ribbon put in it's mouth and write "Dad 1957~2001" or something.

Nixy said:
Nope, still gonna show with a dress and sandles...I'm thinking upper, outer, thigh.
No, don't get it in any place that's flabby, otherwise you'll end up getting it warped. I'd suggest the lower back.

Oh, and I'm still looking for a really nifty rose design to put on my calf, so if'ns anyone knows of any, can you pass 'em along? *bats eyelashes

If you get it on the side of your butt - not the butt it's self but on the same latitude- it will only show in a bathing suit and that area is less sensitive.
I want another tattoo.....:mope:

tonksy said:
If you get it on the side of your butt - not the butt it's self but on the same latitude- it will only show in a bathing suit and that area is less sensitive.
I want another tattoo.....:mope:

Yeah, that's what I'm looking at.

Inkara1 said:
If I can make it, I sure as hell won't be getting any tattoos. Sorry.

I'm with you there!

Nixy, The lower back is always nice and at least it doesn't show other than in the bathing suit and that all depends on the bathing suit you're wearing. I like the ribbon idea though.

Keep in mind that the lower back is probably one of the most painful spots. Put it like this- I am afraid of getting a tattoo there.

I plan to get one on my back, but I want something wider...something with a celtic feel to it...but with some meaning...I'm going to have to talk to Bish about it when I decide to get it...so yeah, lower back is being reserved for a future tattoo.

Nah. Do a Star Trek Trill design... much sexier.
jadzia_small.jpg

Back