Telephone answering machine messages...

Jeslek

Banned
My friend once tried this one to get rid of his girlfriend:

Hi, Seargent Smith of the San Diego Police Department, how may I help you?

(We are in Ontario, Canada). I think quite a few people freaked out... once for thinking they called the police, and second for thinking they just called California...

:cocktail:

i worked for my local leccy company and we often called people we'd traced.

one guy had this answering machine messgae that went
[dead pan] i'm sorry i can't come to phone right now, please leave your name and number after the horse
neeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigghhhhhhh!

he must have had 2-3 messages on his machine of an office of 50 people all laughing in the background as we played it onthe speakerphone D

Nahh Luis, you just need to put

U.S. Border Patrol, How may I help you? :D

:hmm:

:laugh:

anyway, i'd have to change the city (for a mexican city) and THE LANGUAGE.

I'm not answering my phone right now cause someone keeps calling that I don't want to talk to. Please leave your name and number and if I don't call you back.....it's you.

Hi. This is John. If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have plenty of money.

:D @ pad

you know, I actually used that first one once .. it said something like "hi, this is nalani .. since this is my cell phone and it's always with me and I have caller ID, I didn't answer your call for a reason. Chances are I won't return your call either so don't leave a message."

:D

but usually my message is in Hawaiian ...

Back