Tell a smilie story............................

HeXp£Øi±

Here's my tragic story.

Once upon a time there lived a lonely guy...

:blank: .............. :idea: ............. :drink2: ............:beerdrnk: ....... :banana: .......... :love3: :hippy: ....... :gay: :eek8: .....
runaway.gif
*puke3* ....... :idea: ........ :rfap: ........... :smoke2; The end

A foreign *piss2* monkey escaped from a *peepwall* and went to :usa:
When he arrived he :hump: every person the *piss2* monkey can find. Suddenly he turned into BILL CLINTON! *puke2* Someone (a :canada: native) saw the monkey as Bill Clinton and a little :gun2: killed him. The *piss2* monkey went to :flame: and talked to the :grim:

Monkey: How did I end up here?

:grim:: You were shot. Now, How would you like to spend eternity? Either A) Being put on fire. B) Being tortured. Or C) Taking over a womans job.

Monkey: C sounds good.

The *piss2* Monkey and the :grim: go into an empty room and find that Monica Lewinski is giving the devil a BJ.

:grim::MONICA! You've been replaced! You can go to Heaven now!

(I think it's pretty funny) :shrug:

lacemyster said:
A foreign *piss2* monkey escaped from a *peepwall* and went to :usa:
When he arrived he :hump: every person the *piss2* monkey can find. Suddenly he turned into BILL CLINTON! *puke2* Someone (a :canada: native) saw the monkey as Bill Clinton and a little :gun2: killed him. The *piss2* monkey went to :flame: and talked to the :grim:

Monkey: How did I end up here?

:grim:: You were shot. Now, How would you like to spend eternity? Either A) Being put on fire. B) Being tortured. Or C) Taking over a womans job.

Monkey: C sounds good.

The *piss2* Monkey and the :grim: go into an empty room and find that Monica Lewinski is giving the devil a BJ.

:grim::MONICA! You've been replaced! You can go to Heaven now!

(I think it's pretty funny) :shrug:

:shrug: Simple minds, simple pleasures...

;) :p

Back