• Bull testicles

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Giant hissing cockroaches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calf brains ... raw

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Professur

Been watching Fear Factor recently and I wanna know, given the choice, which of the three would you choose to try and eat for a shot at $50,000?

They actually sell tacos of bull testicles in here, you can ask a "taco de criadilla", and that's it.

I've never try them, but i would have no problem doing it, as i see many people eating them with no problem at all (and PAYING for them).

Sorry, dude. $50,000 is a lot of money to sissy out on something like that. I'll take an order of bullball tacos please.

I'd pretend the bull balls are chicken and take the 50k with a smile. :D

i should ad the following caveat, i will only chew down the boy-cow nuts only if they are still unconnected to a boy-cow.

under no circumstances am i going to try to chew the knackers off a live bull.

Bull balls. I hear from some friends (who'd, incidentally, eat anything anyway) that they're actually kinda tasty

Prof, given your (correct) statements about TV in the past, I'm surprised you're actually watching that shit.

It's a voyeuristic sort of thing. To see just how far some people will go for money. Some folk never cease to amaze me how far greed will take them. There's an australian show similar to this that I watch sometimes too. Can't remember the name, right now.

For what it's worth, I don't go out of my way to watch it. I'll watch it if I see it while flicking.

I also watch NASCAR for the accidents.

There's this show on MTV called "I Bet You Will."

Some dude ate a hissing cockroach for $75. For an additional $200, he ate a second one.

That's about as bad as the girl who shaved her head, had her hair mixed with butter, then ate the hair/butter mixture and washed it down with heavy creamer. :throwup:

Back