Testing **WARNING**

HeXp£Øi±

**WARNING**
Possible danger from clicking these links

These links will probably produce a BSOD if you are using windows, you might end up doing a hard reboot - Luis G & approved by HeXp£Øi± ]

Test#1

Test#2

Want to really mess with someones head? Set one of those as a start page in somebodies browser. A friend of mine did that at the U and the techs were pulling their hair out.

All they did for me was shut down that instance of IE, didn't affect anything else.

Yes, but I turned it off and the same thing happens (see attachment). This PC is outside of the NAT subnet as well.

Attachment(s):

blah.gif, 63.16kb

240_1034885761.gif

I still wouldn't go so far as to say that XP is a rock. These are mearly agressive web scripts which are the equivalent of a magnitude 1.00 earthquake on the richter scale.

I know, LOL (was being sarcastic). WinXP is most definitely NOT a rock.

Still refreshing though when I remember the days of Win95/98 & BSOD City. Ack!

I like how you edited that to make your position clear.

I know, LOL (was being a bit sarcastic).

EDIT:

Looks like only one of those tests applies to IE anyway... the rest are aimed at Netscape (n'est pas?). Plus, I believe the C:\CON\CON access bug only affects Win95/98 (could be wrong).

HeXp£Øi± said:
I like how you edited that to make your position clear.

I know, LOL (was being a bit sarcastic).

EDIT:

Yeah, i am too not correctly good myself expressing at. :D

Cyberarmy used to have a really good killscript up but they were forced to bring it down even though it was labeled.

there's also a bug for the NUL device, i think it is "NUL > NUL" (in the run box), i will not verify that right now :D

i have no idea what this thread is all about. i just know i am NOT going to click those links. ;)

Back