Thank you Mr. Brooks

*still trying to figure out why people seem to think Hooters is a tittie bar*

*TOAST*

I would like to raise a glass in his honor, also. Not because of Hooters, though. LOL

He gave Alan Kulwicki his chance to race and win the Winston Cup. For that, I thank Mr. Brooks.

Didn't like the wings and the Hooters in Atlantic City were hiring just anybody. B-cups f'r the love of mike!!!

erm...

Rest in Peace, Mr. Brooks.

*for a while there, I thought that Mel Brooks had died.

Nothing wrong with a nice perky B. That's what the Missus carried before I came along and played merry hell with her hormone balance.

The best way to a lawsuit is to ask for cup size on the application for employment.
Ironically enough, Hooters would not hire me when I was 18 because of a visible tattoo.

TexasRaceLady said:
He gave Alan Kulwicki his chance to race and win the Winston Cup. For that, I thank Mr. Brooks.

i had a hat signed by kulwicki. my uncle's company sponsored his car so we got to do the whole pit tour and whatnot at a race. super nice guy. too bad he died...

tonksy said:
The best way to a lawsuit is to ask for cup size on the application for employment.
Ironically enough, Hooters would not hire me when I was 18 because of a visible tattoo.

Think they're kicking themselves for that after seeing the "giants" picture?

There are half a dozen better places to get wings in Murfreesboro. If I wanna see tits, I'll go to the titty bar. I just don't get it. The food is really not that good, it's very expensive for what it is and the girls aren't topless. What's the point?

less stigma?

their philly cheesesteak sandwich, while nothing like a real philly cheesesteak, is tasty none the less.

I liked the pulled pork sandwich I had there... and I like their idea of putting ice in a ziploc bag, then putting the bag in the beer.

Yep I'm gonna have to take the boy and go there to commemorate
his passing

Thanks Dood

nothing beats a pair of pert B cups

unless it's...

rrfield said:
less stigma?
Stigma Shmigma (smegma????)

If I wanna look at tits, I wanna see tits, not cleavage. I can see cleavage on almost any plumbers butt. Inky, the ice in a ziploc thing is old hat in Tucson. Everybody does it.

The Hooters in the French Quarter has outstanding wings AND oysters...also, it is open 24 hours during the week prior to Mardi Gras!:cool4:

chcr said:
There are half a dozen better places to get wings in Murfreesboro. If I wanna see tits, I'll go to the titty bar. I just don't get it. The food is really not that good, it's very expensive for what it is and the girls aren't topless. What's the point?

The ONLY thing I miss about the 'boro is Toot's rib and wing platter. Make you smack yer momma.

Back