That time of year again

Don't get me started. I have been waiting for this crap to happen all summer. I just new there was no way my team could stay in first the whole season. Good forbid they should give their fans a break and NOT make it an interesting race... I need some time for my ulcers to settle before football season kicks in...

they won the series once in my lifetime.
i'm happy.
dont care if they do it again.
now i just enjoy watching the games, win or lose.
i do like it better when they win...

they won the series once in my lifetime.
i'm happy.
dont care if they do it again.
now i just enjoy watching the games, win or lose.
i do like it better when they win...

i have to call shens on that statement. you know damn well deep down that you care if they win again... and you also know damn well that you don't like to see the yankees in first place!

a couple of days after the Sox won, some of the papers published pictures of cemetaries that suddenly sprouted all sorts of Sox memorabilia fom ball caps to series banners and hand written signs saying "they did it".
ever since then, i just cant get that worked up over sporting events.
i enjoy watching the games, more so when they win. it would be nice if they win it all again, but if they dont, they dont.

Than God Ichiro likes our city, because I was sure as soon as he was available that the Yankees would offer him untold riches....Had he not specifically chosen to stay with the Mariners I've no doubt they would have.

Back