Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Pizza Pockets

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Pizza Pops vs. Pizza Pockets.

I just made the kids and I the Pockets for the first time tonight. They are utterly distasteful. The kids like em enough...but BLECH!! :sick:

I keep hearing they're good though... :confuse3:

Why would you feed your kids those things?......taste aside those things are terrible in the nutirition department and are extremely unhealthy for anyage.

If you're going to treat the kids to a pizza why not get them a fresh made pizza....frozen foods amaze me by being so horribly processed and incredibly high in fat and sodium. Only thing under dangerous fat levels in the forzen food aisle seems to frozen vegetables these days.

P.S Has anyone ever seen the nutritional facts of the frozen Hungry man's Big breakfast platter ?.....simply put Ladies: If you want to kill your man legally then feed him this platter everyday for about 2 weeks....he should keel over and die on his own very easily.

Since I never heard of Pizza Pops, I voted for the Pockets (even though I refuse to eat those kinds of things).

IC you don't think I feel like a big crap mom already for poisoning with them like that?! :grumpy:

:p

lol I have a mondo headache, I feel like my eye is gonna explode...and I have nothing in the house to make anything out of...so that was what's for dinner.

the 10 year old is sitting here telling me how great they are and he wishes I'd get them more often. :eek6:

Leslie said:
IC you don't think I feel like a big crap mom already for poisoning with them like that?! :grumpy:

Ehhh...You say poisioning them I say building their character....tomato tomahto

lol I have a mondo headache, I feel like my eye is gonna explode...and I have nothing in the house to make anything out of...so that was what's for dinner.

tsk-tsk-tsk.....I would have cooked for you and for them kids....then followed by mandatory back and foot massages for you. Put you off to bed and then clean the house, take out the trash, put the toilet seat down and go to sleep myself because I would have to get up early to cook you an omlete for breakfast in bed.....

the 10 year old is sitting here telling me how great they are and he wishes I'd get them more often. :eek6:

I think they taste good too but I can't get past the fact they are so harmful in the long run. Once in a while is no harm though, especially at their age.

It all sounds like some bizarro alien gibberish to me. I have no idea what these things are. :shrug: We just gots pizzas down here. :confused:

it's raunchy cardboard folded mini-pizza...cheap and nukeable for a snack/meal. :sick: The McDonalds of Frozen Food Land.

Pizza Pops are better...with my first kid that was, along with Mr. Sub, my major craving.

I don't know what it is about that stuff that kids like. When I was kid I used to go apeshit over spagettios. I had a can a couple weeks ago, that's some nasty shit.

all my girls want to eat is campbell's chicken noodle soup straight from the can. i simply don't understand.

You realize, of course, that they will deliver actual pizza to your house? The real thing, edible and everything.

PuterTutor said:
I don't know what it is about that stuff that kids like. When I was kid I used to go apeshit over spagettios. I had a can a couple weeks ago, that's some nasty shit.
With or without meatballs? That makes all the difference. :D

I had with, can't imagine without is really any better. The meatballs were, um, kinda meaty.

tonksy said:
all my girls want to eat is campbell's chicken noodle soup straight from the can. i simply don't understand.

I remember when I stopped liking that...my brother and all the little kiddies my mom babysat still loved it...I couldnt' stand it...so she had to start to make cup-of-soup of me instead...mmm LIpton Cup-of-soup :licklips:

So...yeah...I guess it's an age thing...you love it for so long then ya hate it!

Back