The Day After Tomorrow

I bought it, it's a great disaster flik with a weak attempt to make a political statement ( . . . but thats all it's godda' be for some folk to swallow it whole)

I thought it was a reasonably good adventure flick, but I don't expect plausible science out of Hollywood. As for the "politics," stop it five minutes from the end. :shrug:

I'm not really hip on the plot, but I would love to get it for the special effects.
I especially like the tidal-wave thing, and the tornado scenes, from the ads I've seen.

A movie that messed me up good was the Butterfly Effect. I watched it a couple weeks ago and I'm still not over it.

If you like science fiction this was a fantastic movie. The science was exactly that, fiction. Loaded with awesome visuals of Catacalysmic events.

It's full of eye candy. Being chock full of political references to the Bush administration got downright annoying.

The entire movie was one huge plot hole. The only thing that kept me from slipping into a boredom-induced coma was the somewhat amusing set of overdone special effects.

Leslie said:
A movie that messed me up good was the Butterfly Effect. I watched it a couple weeks ago and I'm still not over it.

I just watched this one too. I didn't think I would like it but it was the only thing worth renting at Blockbusters.

I thought it was pretty good.

I really wanna see that one bad.
Man, I'm gonna have to see if I can reactivate my Blockbuster account. :crying4:

Back