The Democrat agenda

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Here we live in a world at war, filled with terror threats, poverty, disease, rampant drug use, elder abuse, skyrocketing tax burdens on the working, crime out of control, and what are our elected leaders, the ones who promised change, what are they doing?

They have scheduled a Congressional investigation.

In to steroid use in pro wrestling.

Way to go you bunch of overpaid overblown underqualified ignorant out of touch assholes. Steroid use among pro wrestlers is without a doubt one of the biggest issues facing our society in 2007. I for one am so very grateful for all you are doing to protect the safety of these goons. I'd far prefer you look into that than, say, effectively managing the money you steal from my paycheck 24 times a year in the guise of taxation. I'm so glad to know that my tax money is being spent to investigate whether The Undertaker is poppin roids or not.

November 2008. The Day Of Retribution. Sounds like a pay-per-view rasslin show, huh?

Farkin morons.

But but .... they didn't stop using them when we told them to last time. So now we're gonna line them all up and tell them to stop .... again.

I think I've seen this plot in another movie....

Here we live in a world at war, filled with terror threats, poverty, disease, rampant drug use, elder abuse, skyrocketing tax burdens on the working, crime out of control, and what are our elected leaders, the ones who promised change, what are they doing?

They have scheduled a Congressional investigation.

In to steroid use in pro wrestling.

Way to go you bunch of overpaid overblown underqualified ignorant out of touch assholes. Steroid use among pro wrestlers is without a doubt one of the biggest issues facing our society in 2007. I for one am so very grateful for all you are doing to protect the safety of these goons. I'd far prefer you look into that than, say, effectively managing the money you steal from my paycheck 24 times a year in the guise of taxation. I'm so glad to know that my tax money is being spent to investigate whether The Undertaker is poppin roids or not.

November 2008. The Day Of Retribution. Sounds like a pay-per-view rasslin show, huh?

Farkin morons.
You live in a world with less war, less fear and more freedoms than at any other time in history. You just don't realize it.

The democrats and republicans have virtually nothing to do with it, however.

You live in a world with less war, less fear and more freedoms than at any other time in history. You just don't realize it.

but as long as we can blame one of them, and distinguish ourselves from those being blamed, everything is peachy.

"hey, look at those dumbasses over there."

and something tells me this ain't just democrats.

The Democrat agenda

"The House Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection will hold the hearing in late September"

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2007/08/30/2007-08-30_wwe_faces_house_call_over_steroids.html

Interestingly this House Subcomittee is made up of pretty much equal parts Republicans and Democrats. Let's see who called for the investigation though:

The subcommittee's ranking Republican, Rep. Cliff Stearns of Florida, called for Congress to investigate steroids in wrestling two weeks after Benoit's death.

Don't you look silly. :laugh:

"The House Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection will hold the hearing in late September"

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2007/08/30/2007-08-30_wwe_faces_house_call_over_steroids.html

Interestingly this House Subcomittee is made up of pretty much equal parts Republicans and Democrats. Let's see who called for the investigation though:

The subcommittee's ranking Republican, Rep. Cliff Stearns of Florida, called for Congress to investigate steroids in wrestling two weeks after Benoit's death.

Don't you look silly. :laugh:

:laugh: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3:

Thanks spike! I needed that!

I guess they think it'll divert attention from the white house's corruption, so they can prepare better lies and destroy incriminatimg evidence.... :grinyes:

:toast:

And that justifies this waste of money?

And who controls the Congress and decides what will be done/not done?

November 2008: A Day Of Retribution. Feet will be held to the fire. If you want your Congressman and your tax dollars used like this, by all means go re-elect them. I know my feelings on the matter and will make them known at the polls.

That's right, if you don't want your tax dollars used like this don't vote for that Republican with his agenda.

And that justifies this waste of money?

And who controls the Congress and decides what will be done/not done?

November 2008: A Day Of Retribution. Feet will be held to the fire. If you want your Congressman and your tax dollars used like this, by all means go re-elect them. I know my feelings on the matter and will make them known at the polls.

No comment on your little faux pas then SnP?

It sure made my day! Thanks for that....

Back