THE Enlightenment Test: Are You a Sheep or Wolf?

Indian Guy

Take the test at http://www.transtopia.org/quiz.html

My score was:

"MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master."

Although I think this test only gives what the author views as 'enlightenment', I'll show you my results...

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo.

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master.

04(0-4) - Pinnacle. The test seemed kind of brainwashy to me, but i agree with most of the statements in it.

Yes, the test was definitely biased towards what the author personally considers "Enlightened," but I happened to agree with much of what he said though, so in many ways, we are both biased in the same direction.

Indian Guy said:
Yes, the test was definitely biased towards what the author personally considers "Enlightened," but I happened to agree with much of what he said though, so in many ways, we are both biased in the same direction.

'Enlightenment' is a personal journey of discovery, not a how-to book on how to live. :rolleyes: ;)

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 01 (0-4): average. More than a few candles short of Enlightenment. The sheepish, conformist, intellectually lazy masses reign supreme here. Hell's overcrowded livingroom.

"Within thirty years, we will have the technological means to create superhuman intelligence. Shortly after, the human era will be ended."
-- Vernor Vinge at the 1993 NASA VISION-21 Symposium​
-I think you missed the HalleBopp comet a number of years back.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
What kind of cultist are you exactly? please, do enlighten me. (as I am one of the unwashed masses of useless people)​

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 01 (0-4): average. More than a few candles short of Enlightenment. The sheepish, conformist, intellectually lazy masses reign supreme here. Hell's overcrowded livingroom
holy hell what was that?

I'm flabbergasted. :blank:

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 04 (0-4): the pinnacle. Transtopian, or pretty close to it. Progressive and hardcore with very few taboos. Looks like we have a WINNER here (either that or a major CHEAT)!

seems a bit biased to me

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo.

The problem I have with these tests is that they don't figure in the old "exceptions to the rule" facet that could significantly change to focus of your perspective with regards to the question. So, yeah, me is a fence-sitter.

BeardofPants said:

The problem I have with these tests is that they don't figure in the old "exceptions to the rule" facet that could significantly change to focus of your perspective with regards to the question. So, yeah, me is a fence-sitter.

Hey. This is my section. Go back, and test again. :grumpy: Dayum kids... :grumpy:

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 04 (0-4): the pinnacle. Transtopian, or pretty close to it. Progressive and hardcore with very few taboos. Looks like we have a WINNER here!
It's a bit biased.
I'm also pro-anything that has to deal with the advancement of science, even if it is in the expense of humans.

Gato_Solo said:
'Enlightenment' is a personal journey of discovery, not a how-to book on how to live. :rolleyes: ;)
Well put.

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master.

chcr said:

You wonder why we call you liberal :D

Back