The Enquirer uncovers another affair

It's sooooo cool. The media has turned to stoned illiterate bloggers to make up news for them to cover.

Fury, can we do something about moderating these fucking ads? If I have to look at gaychubbydating.com one more time, I'll be taking another sabatical.

I *still* haven't seen the gay chubby dating ad. :mope:

http://www3.telus.net/public/wn99/otcad.jpg *to be nice to Prof I won't make it a

It's sooooo cool. The media has turned to stoned illiterate bloggers to make up news for them to cover.

That's a little different than your earlier statement about the Enquirer.

The sad state is, they are correct a surprising number of times....especially on this kind of junk.

Wonder why that is?

If you notice, Edwards was fucking around. IF you notice, the Enquirer frequently is right on these stories. If you also notice, all the crap about Palin is coming from bloggers instead of real sources. Wassa matter? Your alien love child with Farrakhan is suffering AIDS related dementia?

If you notice, Edwards was fucking around. IF you notice, the Enquirer frequently is right on these stories. If you also notice, all the crap about Palin is coming from bloggers instead of real sources.

There is nothing in that article to indicate that the Enquirer's sources on the Palin story are any differen quality then they were for the Edwards story.

It looks like yet agin you have made up something in your head and presented it as fact to justify your total different stance on a story about a republican vs. one about a democrat,

Some of us still rely on The Old Farmers Almanac - at least it gets the lunar phases correct.

Back