The excellent idea BeardofPants gave me is in...

pc_builder

Creative Arts and Design

I thought I should put it there maybe.
I plan on many more episodes, many ideas to put down.
Episode one's a little bland, but a saga has to begin somewhere. :D

:eek6: Is this a confirmed sighting? Or just another of those right wing reports of a report by someone who knows someone who said that they heard someone heard something. If it sounds like a legitimate and confirmed sighting, I may get behind the idea of sending someone to represent us. But i don't want to get caught up in one of those smoke & mirror goose chases that just end up costing our members their time.

[trailerparkredneck]i seen it fer myseff...it sure is there! bout like to tear the whole place apart when it come through![/trailerparkredneck]

Squiggy said:
:eek6: Is this a confirmed sighting? Or just another of those right wing reports of a report by someone who knows someone who said that they heard someone heard something. If it sounds like a legitimate and confirmed sighting, I may get behind the idea of sending someone to represent us. But i don't want to get caught up in one of those smoke & mirror goose chases that just end up costing our members their time.

now now now. in pc's defense he just makes it up ;) bush had people to help verify his stories :p. oh and i was abducted by it :p

*x-files theme* .... Freaks, have you noticed that you're not wearing any pants? ... And I didn't steal those ones. :eek:

;)

After all that drawing, I'm pooped. Good morning, I mean good night, (even though I can see daylight coming in.) :p

Back