• The frog can stay...but you gotta go!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Who the hell are you?

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I was always one to change my av every 4 to 6 weeks...The frog kinda grew on me and has now managed to hang around for almost a year. I really like the expression of "Oh really?" that it has....So I'll leave it up to you. Should I change it? Or has it become an unshakable part of my character here at OTC?

I say change it! Let's see another side of your personality, another facet of that gemstone we call Squiggy. :winkkiss:

of course, this is coming from someone who changes her av weekly.... so pay no attention to me.... :blush:

Man, tis part of the fittings and fixtures of OTC!

Then again.....I am intrigued wot yer next choice of avvy will be.

Professur said:
And when it's road kill, so are you?

but then, I've been a mushroom since I don't know when.

Hell, I can remember probably three years ago, having to fix your mushroom because of the way it was resized with the UBB at JJR's. The pupils were still there in Netscape, but in IE it just showed two eyes without the dots in the middle. It looked like a Roman statue.

I think it fits you in your discussions in the RW. the sort of oh really? are you sure abotu that? kind of expression I think fits you well

I like the frog. :( But I like change, too. Good luck, Squiggy. I'm not gonna vote.

But everytime I read the title of this thread, I think The WB (television network) is going off the air soon .... *lol*

edit -- ooops. looks like i have already voted. D'oh. Must have been a little more decisive whenever that was.

Rose said:
I like the frog. :( But I like change, too. Good luck, Squiggy. I'm not gonna vote.

But everytime I read the title of this thread, I think The WB (television network) is going off the air soon .... *lol*

edit -- ooops. looks like i have already voted. D'oh. Must have been a little more decisive whenever that was.
:lol:
I was thinking the same WB thoughts Rose. :)
I really like and associate the frog with you Squiggy - but we'll see what the rest of OTC thinks.

Squiggy, the same happened to me with the lightning av, followed by "my girls" :D

A change is good from time to time.......get rid of it :headbang:

Back