The future of the Democratic party?

Image without substance.

These Democrats don't offer a unified strategy on how to leave Iraq. But they represent the most visible sign of the sea change in politics over the past year.

Gonz said:
Personal merits don't always equate to good leadership.

True, but that depends upon the merits. Let's take the last election, for example. Bush had more merit than Kerry. That's the main reason I voted for Bush. He stands up for what he believes in. That made him effective. Kerry, OTOH, was rife with conflicting views and flip-flops. The only thing he stood for was getting himself elected, and he seemed only one step above pandering...scratch that...I thought most of his campaign was pandering. I know that that's the easiest way to get elected (telling people what they want to hear rather than what you, as a candidate, believe to be true), and into a higher office, but that's not honest to onesself.

Hmm our esteemed active service member has touched on a subject '
'flip-flops' and not the kind you wear around the pool either.
Ya see, that's how Demorats seem to come out because they are Demorats.
They CAN NOT come right out and say what they really stand for because what they stand for is EVIL. Abortion yep kill yer baby. On all the social issues yep they are on the wrong side every time, the war heh they are on the side of the terrorists, Oh yeah on every issue they are on the side opposite from the RIGHT side!

Gonz said:
Lord knows you can't go five posts without pissing & moaning about GW. :rolleyes:
Hey it was on subject. I haven't seen you go 3 posts without being on the other side of the coin :rolleyes:

Back