The global IQ just went down

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
How screwed up does one have to be in order to vote for Chocolate City Nagin after that fiasco last fall?

NEW ORLEANS (AP) - The race to guide New Orleans through one of the biggest urban reconstruction projects in U.S. history - rebuilding after Hurricane Katrina - was whittled to two familiar candidates: Mayor Ray Nagin and Lt. Gov. Mitch Landrieu.

Nagin earned a comfortable lead Saturday with 38 percent or 41,489 votes, but short of the majority needed to secure a second term as mayor without the May 20 runoff. Landrieu had 29 percent, or 31,499 votes. Nonprofit executive Ron Forman followed with 17 percent, 18,734 votes, and 19 other candidates trailed far behind.

Source

I imagine Nagin was able to successfully play the race card and successfully pass the blame up the government ladder.

Gonz said:
How screwed up does one have to be in order to vote for Chocolate City Nagin after that fiasco last fall?

Marion Barry got re-elected after being convicted on drug charges IIRC. why does Nagin's re-election suprise you? was the guy running against him white?

Gonz said:

Maybe the chocolate Easter bunny knows :shrug:

mebbe this REALLY sez something about
the people that voted him back in, don't it?

I'm going to need a name for the equivalent
to the Rebel Roost that I'm going to need
here out west.

Thing about the desert, the free fire zone
is rather large so we’ll need longer range
weapons. (and some claymores wouldn’t hurt)!

Back