The hell do you call European toilets?

HeXp£Øi±

You know, the ones that squirt? I'm thinking about upgrading mine. :D
I need to know what to look for on the web.

Why gross? I'm not talking about a European bathroom, :D ..just a toilet that sprays. Being able to spray AND wipe would seem a little more sanitary don't you think?

I don't think the toilet sprays...i think it's a seperate unit...

I wouldn't know. All i know is that i'm always hearing about how fabulous those toilets are. Maybe i shouldn't be listening to people that only shower once a week.
*poke2*

japan makes the killer toilets, squirters, sprayer, blow dry, persoanl settings etc. (not that kinda blow, ...warm-wind)

This one won't tell you how much you weigh, ...before and after, but all your friends will want to stink up your bathroom.

CRW_2142_JFR2.jpg

• Thin Side Panel
  • Dryer
  • Warmseat
  • 2 nozzles for Feminine and Family Cleaning
  • Adjustable Water Pressure
  • Air Temperature Adjust
  • Soft Open/Close
  • Self Diagnosis Device
  • Easy Unit Installation
  • 2 year warranty

honorable toiletson

Personally I'm waiting for the 802.11B/M model to come out.

Thanks but i don't want to spend $1000 on something i'll be shitting in. I just want a little squirt now and then. :D

I have a bidet.

You ought to make a poor mans bidet. Something like just having one of those water shooting dental picks set up next to the loo.

unclehobart said:
I'm glad you took it. Such easy jokes are almost beneath me. Perhaps we should work on the alternate listing.

ratskeller
parlaiment
the Hague
UN building

I believe that's spelled rathskeller...;) It was the name of a pub I used to frequent in my college days lo so many years ago. :grinyes:

1 entry found for ratskeller.
ratskeller

Rathskeller \Raths"kel`ler\ (r[aum]ts"k[e^]l*l[~e]r), n. [G., also ratskeller, prop., town-hall cellar.] Orig., in Germany, the cellar or basement of the city hall, usually rented for use as a restaurant where beer is sold; hence, a beer saloon of the German type below the street level, where, usually, drinks are served only at tables and simple food may also be had; -- sometimes loosely used, in English, of what are essentially basement restaurants where liquors are served.

Apparently we are both correct, sir mitchell.

unclehobart said:
1 entry found for ratskeller.
ratskeller

Rathskeller \Raths"kel`ler\ (r[aum]ts"k[e^]l*l[~e]r), n. [G., also ratskeller, prop., town-hall cellar.] Orig., in Germany, the cellar or basement of the city hall, usually rented for use as a restaurant where beer is sold; hence, a beer saloon of the German type below the street level, where, usually, drinks are served only at tables and simple food may also be had; -- sometimes loosely used, in English, of what are essentially basement restaurants where liquors are served.

Apparently we are both correct, sir mitchell.

Indubitably, Sir Loin of Beef. Indubitably... :lloyd:

Gato_Solo said:
I believe that's spelled rathskeller...;) It was the name of a pub I used to frequent in my college days lo so many years ago. :grinyes:

We had one where I went to school too. :drink:

Back