The Last Day of School .. and other irritations

nalani

So today is the last day of school for my two youngest kids ... school starts at 8am today and ends at 11:30am ... there's no breakfast served nor lunch. So tell me ... what's the use of having a school day if it's less than 4 hours with no meals? Who was the dope that made up that rule?

I just picked up my tickets from the travel agent (going away for a few weeks on business/pleasure) and they don't have my seating assignment listed. So that means, I have to check in at the counter then check in at the gate. With all the technology we have today, and since I'm traveling alone, why couldn't they just assign me a seat?

Yeah, my last day was Friday, the 8th. Bunch of my friends got off on the 6th over at Lake Park High...

My school days are 730am-230pm plus an hour and a half after school for cross country and track. That's with a 15-minute lunch at 1030am. Sucks to eat that early.

I remember back in the day (10 years ago) when school was from 910am-1230pm.. those days have long since passed and now we have this thing called homework which never gets done and finals which are never studied for...my motto the last week was "Let's fail some finals!"

Back