The Monster's Loose

Professur

Just heard the new Meatloaf single on the radio.

I dunno. I like it, but it's so far from his previous work with Steinman. Steinman wrote with Meat's huge voice as another instrument in the work. This new one relies more on instruments. Not that it isn't instantly recognisable as Meatloaf. But it's got more of a raw, rough feel.

But apparently the list of credits on this album is all-star.

You can hear the song here.

attachment.php

Edit: That would make one helluva tattoo.

Shame on you Prof
36_1_30.gif

For those who may want to know ,that link will automatically D/l the mp3.When I clicked on it all I got was a blank page so I hit the back button.Little did I know it was d/l in the background kinda freaked me when I was at a different site and Winamp pops up asking if I want to upgrade and then I get an error message about my soundcard drivers.

I like his voice but he's tying to catch up to todays stuff instead of doing what he does best. The music is great though.

Professur said:
Sorry, dude. Thought it was obvious. I'll adjust it.

Not a prob for me ,but if someone were to click on that at work where an MP3 download may set off alarm bells or they have their speakers on in a quiet environment :eek5: .I figured it was just going to take me to a website about the album ,but others may be more cautious. :shrug:

Back