the more things change

freako104

some things dont change at all. went to my HS to get some transcripts and visit the school. it was being remodeled(like it always was i remember it being remolded when i was there) but one thing i missed was a tree out in front some friends and i usesd to eat under during lunch was gone and is now a parking lot. but not all was bad. i got to see a librarian who rembered me(after 4 years mind you it felt so awesome when she recognised me though at first i didnt recognise her), saw some old teachers including my favourite teacher ms nunn. as i saw how the school had changed the attitude of the teachers was pretty much the same.(part of the reason i had loved my HS was how great the teachers were). saw mr alton too he was a guidance counsoler. when i said my aims in psychology to my friends(the teachers and librarian) they were so proud of me. felt so awesome to see it again and remember all the good times :) and i think my mom saw why i loved it so much :) she seemed to enjoy seeing me with old profesors i now call and i awlays did friend.

Back