The Night Watchman is retiring...

Stop Laughing

This is a huge promotion for me at this time, I'd no longer be just a part time cashier at the Walgreens in Franklin Park (about a mile away), I've been offered to be the SIMC Coordinator at the Walgreens a block away from my house! It'd be a 40 hour a week job with a significant raise, and it's also a great step towards becoming a manager or beyond if I chose to go that route. It also doesn't interfere that much with my class schedule since all of my classes are online, I'll just have to do them at different times. I'm so excited about it, I've been trying for either full time somewhere or more hours at the store a block away, now I've got it all there! :):D

Congratulations SL!! :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang:

btw, we'll consider your resignation and get back to you. You didn't think you could just "Get out" whenever you felt like it did you? This is The Family after all.

Ah, I haven't been watching this place all week anyways, this damn cold has put me to sleep every night this week before the computer finishes dialing up. :D BTW, PT, I think you'd be first in line for the Night Watchman title now. :D

Stop Laughing said:
BTW, PT, I think you'd be first in line for the Night Watchman title now. :D

Do I get a gun? I'll do it if I get a gun.

hehehe, BTW, you'll have to take the badge away from the Bitchslapping Sherrif of OTCVille, I never dared to try that. Good luck. :D

Back