the same clothes...

dan

last weekend i found out why girls will do anything to make sure they don't go out dressed like anyone else...

i was in this club queuing to get into tho the smaller room, and some dude ends up behind me in the queue.

he was dressed almost identically to me, messed up blue jeans, long sleeved white shirt with open collars, fsking expensive italian shoes... man, he even had the same stubble as me...

does this make me a fashion victim or what??

damm....

I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone dressed the same as me. My sister though, is the type to break down in tears.

I work with a guy that has about three of the same shirts that I do, amazingly, we only match up about once a month, but then we don't work very close to each other either, so it's cool. We just laugh about it.

It's never really bothered me. Maybe that's a result of going to a school where uniforms were required.

Puter, I friend of mine and I had similar shirts aswell. Only difference was that we bought on different stores and he paid twice for it... :D

most people ive seen dont dress the way i do cause they think its uncomfy. and ill never be a victim of fashion. since im not too fashionable :D

HomeLAN said:
It's never really bothered me. Maybe that's a result of going to a school where uniforms were required.
Bha, that means nothing, after 12 years of being in schools that have uniforms, I'd kill over and die if someone was wearing the same thing as me, or go over and say, "You have the best style in clothes!"

Or cringe if it was someone I used to date. :blush:

No one in my school wears the same clothes as me!
No one in my school is weird enough to :rofl:

i'd be really freaked out of i saw someone dressed just like me. and feel somewhat threatened, dumb as that is.
i think it's only happened once, that i can remember, and i was having a "normaler" day.
i was wearing dark blue flared jeans, and a coal chamber shirt.... the exact same outfit my friend had chosen to wear that day. i think our shoes and hairstyle (pulled back somehow) were the same.
but like right now, i'm wearing red/white stripey kneesocks, a knee-length black skirt with a black slip under it that's a few inches longer than the skirt, my nothing records shirt, and my customised hoody swearshirt, with pins on the front, and a big Alice (as in, "in wonderland") patch on the back that i made myself.
if someone matches my outfit coincidentally, i'm sure my sweatshirt would still be different :)

I don't care. Hell, I'll even compliment the person on their good taste in clothing... :headbang:

although usually it's something boring like a faded out T-shirt and old bleach-stained dress pants or jeans. My hair is more stylish than my clothes, and I do little more than stick styling foam in it and scramble it up.

Back