the search is on

nalani

I was just wondering if anyone out there - any of our members - knows anyone with the last name of Garmon or Garman.

I've been doing genealogy research and one of the "tips" was "ask people you already know - you never know who they know" .. so, I'm taking their advice :)

I did that too ... I actually found one cousin who knows who I am and what line I belong too .. it's kinda cool .. he's a horror writer and kinda famous too .. Larry Mike Garmon ... check out his books next time you're in the library or a Borders or something.

and by the way Luis, you do too know a Garmon ... me ;)

sorry na, i don't know anyone, although there was a fantastic program about finding people with the same name by a dave gorman [it was a drunken bet with a mate to find 52 gave gorman's, very funny tv show]

i don't know if its any use buthere is a link to the uk 1901 census online. my step-father does genealogy stuff and i think he found it useful. it's down at the moment after massive demand closed it, but might be useful in the future.

thanks ris :)

I actually have all the available census records from all the counties that I know for sure my family lived from 1810 to mid 1900's. It's interesting stuff to look at ... who lived with whom, who could read, who had what occupation ... I like looking at Bible Records too ... lots of heathens back in the day :D

Back