The ultimate mold killing product

unclehobart

I just made a 5:1 water/bleach solution inside of an old spray cannister of Spectracide Weed and Grass killer that had only a capful or two left in it. I then took it to my master bath shower that has a moderate runaway grout mold in one corner... sprayed it on... and WOW... The one two punch of grass killer and bleach knocked out the mold faster than a forest fire could. I just hope I havent invented chlorine gas or agent orange by mistake. This stuff rocks. I need to bottle it up and patent it.

unclehobart

I've actually had a brutal cluster headache for the last two days because I was immediately downwind of the exhaust of my pressure washer for 5 hours. All of those 4 cycle fumes built up and toxic'd me out pretty bad. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and chlorine gas at the moment. :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the burning and spasming pain of the throat and lungs for days and days is the signal that one's made agent orangey type gases

:blush:

unclehobart

Shadowfax said:
i thought this was love & lifestyle...:D
Which includes Home and Garden under its umbrella. This is a 'home' thingy.

I guess I can bring it back under your definition if I claim to love the product I invented, no? :D

unclehobart

I've always wanted to set up a bucket of clorox and comet in the attic and then quickly leave for the weekend. I would then reenter with a hazmat hood and dispose of the chemical agent... open all of my windows.. air out ... and revel in my new insect free house.

unclehobart

Yeah.. I made that mistake when I was 9 and cleaning up the bathroom. Closed room... poor ventilation... clorox mingling with everything else... and a little boy that can't understand why he suddenly has a migraine.

gag