The ultimate rejection.

Leslie said:
or when you bore yourself so much you fall asleep totally :blush:
:(

my friends brother did that. when he told me about that and what James(my friend) said to his brother i was on the floor laughing. the ultimate rejection?? hmmm mine was when my ex slept with 4 guys 6 months after she dumped me.

She slept with 4 guys in a 6 month period time, or she just waited for 6 months and then bed them 4 at the same time?

the latter. she had two friends(she hates them now) but they would manipulate her and she did that. she later regretted it and the last time i saw her she was being a sweetheart at the time. she also did this within a week timeframe

You said it was at the same time and then said within a week?

...and if she was your ex at the time it really has nothing to do with rejection.

I'm confused.

i was even more confused. she had done this in a one week period thats why i said at the same time. plus i didnt know what the hell was going on and such. plus what i said to her was how i feel. that somehow theyre worth more to her than me since she didnt care enough to even listen to me(even when we were dating). its a really long story. she apologised and said she wasnt being herself at the time and understood why i was so pissed at her.

Back