the wrong side of the bed

kuulani

For some reason last night, my husband decided to sleep on the left side of the bed ... MY side. So instead of pushing him over, I slept on his side.

Yuck. I want my side of the bed back. :gmorning:

:D

If I don't go to bed at the same time as my wife, I have to sleep on her side, cause she moves to my side by the time I go to bed. I don't mind it much unless I have to get up early, I guess I usually get out of bed without opening my eyes.

I can switch sides but I have to have the alarm clock and the light right next to me.

Ku'u, you're too nice. You should have woken him up and told him! :) That's what I would have done.

Marriage is all about sharing everything you have..your soul, your heart, your infinite love and respect...all the things that make your beautiful union worthwhile , wholesome, and fulfilling....

(sec..gotta run to the loo real quick)

...that having been said...

STAY THE HELL OFF MY SIDE OF THE BED....

....that's pretty much what I do...

MADrin

greenfreak said:
IKu'u, you're too nice. You should have woken him up and told him! :) That's what I would have done.

I've tried. He's a heavy sleeper + he weighs a hundred pounds more than I do. I don't even have the strength to push him over.

You should see what happens when he falls asleep on top of the covers and I have to try and struggle to get under them :lol:

madrin said:
Marriage is all about sharing everything you have..your soul, your heart, your infinite love and respect...all the things that make your beautiful union worthwhile , wholesome, and fulfilling....

true but you forgot $$$ you need to share that too ;)

madrin said:
STAY THE HELL OFF MY SIDE OF THE BED....

....that's pretty much what I do...

which is shortly followed by your sides becoming the couch?? ;)

Well Ku'u, next time, go to bed with him. And if he's on your side, you could always sleep on top of him. And if he wakes ....;)

Back