there oughta be a law ...

nalani

... against posting crap from reality shows online til at least 12 hours after it first airs eastern time. Can't help individuals who post crap but when it's news people, it just pisses me off. I went to Yahoo to check my mail and there was a headline about American Idol is down to two and next thing I know, I know who's gone .. a full two hours before it's even shown here. GRRRRRRRRR ... BOOOO HISSSSSSSS

... against posting crap from reality shows online til at least 12 hours after it first airs eastern time. Can't help individuals who post crap but when it's news people, it just pisses me off. I went to Yahoo to check my mail and there was a headline about American Idol is down to two and next thing I know, I know who's gone .. a full two hours before it's even shown here. GRRRRRRRRR ... BOOOO HISSSSSSSS

That's what you get for living in a tropical paradise...:p

My wife watches that show. I've seen a few episodes with her. Melinda (that's the one right?) got ripped by pop culture, By far, she had the best voice. I hope she has an outstanding career.

Back