They just don't get it...

That would be logical but they have to bitch about it. If they dont want their kids playing it fine. If they dont want to fine. But let others enjoy it if they want to.

I dunno, it's so hard controlling what our kids play these days, especially when parents know zilch about the different games.

For instance, I gave my kid NintenDogs for his birthday. Now I have to listen to stuff like "Sit! Sit! Sit! Goood boy..." and barking all day. I swear, I'm gonna kill that dog soon! :crying4:

I appreciate the warnings. Then I know what to go buy for myself while my kids plays Yu-Gi-Oh :D

Starya said:
I dunno, it's so hard controlling what our kids play these days, especially when parents know zilch about the different games.

For instance, I gave my kid NintenDogs for his birthday. Now I have to listen to stuff like "Sit! Sit! Sit! Goood boy..." and barking all day. I swear, I'm gonna kill that dog soon! :crying4:

Most stores tend to have people who know the game and also the rating system while often disregarded does give a rating and what is in the game

Sorry...but it's the parents responsibility to make sure the kids are safe. If you don't know what your kids are doing, then you need to find out, and fast.

Gato_Solo said:
Sorry...but it's the parents responsibility to make sure the kids are safe. If you don't know what your kids are doing, then you need to find out, and fast.
Psst, if yer talkin' to me: The kid is safe. His bloody canines are not.. ;)

Starya said:
Psst, if yer talkin' to me: The kid is safe. His bloody canines are not.. ;)

Then don't worry, dear. Remember...he's the one who covered the screen when the nekkid pics popped up. ;) He'll do the right thing...

I made sure my son got to play with guns at an early age (3)
and as soon as he was old enough assault rifles (AR-15)
and combat rifles (M-1).

Back