This guy's got ball

ResearchMonkey

Police: Sex offender tries to castrate selfASSOCIATED PRESS
10/23/2007

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) -- A convicted sex offender tried to castrate himself with a fillet knife, apparently after having an urge to offend again, according to a police report.

The 59-year-old man removed one of his testicles Sunday night and flushed it down the toilet. The other testicle was severely injured.

The man, who was not identified in the police report, called a friend for help and police and paramedics found him bleeding profusely when they arrived. Police said he was expected to survive.

The man told police he was feeling the urge to touch and hurt children, the (Springfield) State Journal-Register reported Tuesday, and wasn't trying to kill himself but was trying to stop that urge.

Police said his sex offense occurred in 1984. He was required to register as a sex offender after that but was not required to register now.

Spokesman Sgt. Pat Ross said Tuesday the department was not releasing information on the incident because no crime was committed

Source

I hope this becomes a trend. I almost respect this guy, but ouch!.

I guess no one ever told him that these days they have testosterone antagonist that would provide him the same results as castrouching himself

:leghump:

Back