This is me right now.

Scanty

If I was a cat, that is...

Attachment(s):

caffeinecat.jpg, 17.51kb

212_1029384894.jpg

:lol: I look like that most of the time, except in the mornings, when I look like this: :gmorning:

Click on that link! It is the BEST thing you can do for yourself! I promise!

Nope he did not. I have been using the thing on the other side of that link for a few days now though and i LOVE it!

Mark, you think you could whip up something like that for Trillian? But then again, there are over a hundred smilies...

But it's nothing compared to OTC, with over 400 smiles, and about a dozen people actually use! :headbang: :headbng2:

I just really, really, REALLY need the headbang smilie in trillian... and possibly the big grin headbanger. :headbng2:

Don't use trillian at all, hate it actually, although I do see the benefits of it... don't know if they support animation either, I know MSN doesn't, that's why I had to create the small non-animated :headbang: smilie...

Anyways, I do think you should add at least add
43.gif
to OTC, I use it almost as much as :headbang: in chat sessions normally, and I have a whole crowd behind me which'll support me.... if one person counts as a crowd...[/siz]

Psycho: so you did that patch?

nice work :wink2:

btw, a little feedback, i have MSN in spanish, and so far it seems to work ok.

although, the exe file changed, i hope you haven't developed a backdoor there, otherwise we will have to kick yo ass ;)

I can't sleep now!

it is 12:46 am, I need ot get up at 6 am for work! :eek:

Back