This sex... issue...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
ok...so...here it is...embarrassing question of the evening...but do the rest of you girls actually need that much foreplay or is it just for fun?

For fun...foreplay is for fun...if the guy's good enough ya don't need any... :brush:

tonksy

Nixy said:
For fun...foreplay is for fun...if the guy's good enough ya don't need any... :brush:
i wouldn't say any...some is nice...although some times a certain look and a "you wanna?" is good enough for me. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
i wouldn't say any...some is nice...although some times a certain look and a "you wanna?" is good enough for me. :shrug:

Well, yes, it is nice...but sometimes ya don't NEED any :brush:

Camelyn

tonksy said:
um...how?...seriously....how?

Exactly. And you know, there are videos, magazines, and I've heard rumours about internet sites that you could take a look at to clear up *any* confusion.

tonksy

Camelyn said:
Exactly. And you know, there are videos, magazines, and I've heard rumours about internet sites that you could take a look at to clear up *any* confusion.
okay...but here's the thing...people like different stuff so if you are not getting the reaction you think you should be getting you might could discuss your partners oral likes and dislikes...i know, i know, makes for an odd topic of convo but that's just about the only way to ensure maximum oral enjoyment.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They fixed my wifes clock. See
Anatomy-of-a-Tick-tock.jpg