Thread preview in new posts?

JJR512

If you go to the New Posts page (http://www.otcentral.com/forum/search.php?do=getnew, the link in the navigation bar up above), you see a list of threads that have been posted to since your last visit. If you hold the cursor over a thread link, nothing happens. But if you go into a forum and hold the cursor over a thread link, you get a little box that pops up and has the first little bit of the thread, so you can kind of get a better idea on what the thread's about beyond its title. Now on some other vBulletin message boards I frequent (www.catocom.com/forum, www.emtlife.com, mine, and others), that little thread preview pops up on the New Posts page, too. But it doesn't here. I think it would be useful. Is there a reason for it not working on the New Posts page here?

Professur

No, Wood. Fluffy's ok, it's Sam you have to watch out for.

Fluff, you gonna get around to the homepage for R-F? You've been apologizing to me every morning for the last 6 months, and I'm starting to doubt the sincerity of it.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah... 'course, it'll probably get lost again the minute I'm able to afford renewing the licenses on all 3 sites, and upgrading the forums, unless I can magically manage to do that within my short term memory of having just putting it back up, so I can go through the process again real quick.

My work is never done :D