thulsa doom, slither on in!

I lover when the Gov'ner chopped his head off. The spurting blood was such a new idea back then.

Professur said:
I lover when the Gov'ner chopped his head off. The spurting blood was such a new idea back then.
i love the line "....you killed my snake..." james earl jones is great.

hehe I just figured out who the thulsa dude is!

Lads and Lasses........this is one of the coolest dudes on planet internet!!

Welcome Thulsa! :drink:

(it's another entmoot refugee........for those in the know It's Insidious Rex)

:headbng2:

tonks said:
well, he sure does like to keep us waiting. snakey little booger....

yeah, well one of his many aliases is Insidious Rex :rolleyes:

welcome, Thulsa! good to see another one of the DeMooted on this board -- hope you like it here :winkkiss:

Maybe he thinks entering the lobby automatically makes him a low-salary lobbyist?
Welcome, Thulsa.

Leave it to me to always be late to my own welcome party. as you can see Im still poking my way through the site. but thanks for the welcoming. and greetings to all my fellow and former mooters. ;)

Yeah JEJ was a riot in that movie. the one scene where he turns and decapitates little Conan's mom. fabulous stuff. but best line has to go to Arnie when he explains what is best in life: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. What great governor material.

Well Mr Quasi Evil, I sure am glad ye made it & joined us. If I weren't so busy with frog bellybuttons and Oz's undies and organising nudie pics from a certain member without legs I'd have made it to yer party sooner! (Have you ever tried getting nudie pics from people with no legs? Goddamned difficult I tell ye - there are only so many poses you can put them in!)

Oh well, never to late, besides ye know the party only gets started once I'm here ;) So slither on over to me corner and let's rock the place :kiss:

Thulsa Doom said:
Leave it to me to always be late to my own welcome party. as you can see Im still poking my way through the site. but thanks for the welcoming. and greetings to all my fellow and former mooters. ;)

Yeah JEJ was a riot in that movie. the one scene where he turns and decapitates little Conan's mom. fabulous stuff. but best line has to go to Arnie when he explains what is best in life: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. What great governor material.
i always got a kick out of subatie(sp!!!!!) being chained up...."dinner for wolf"....man, what a great movie.

AlphaTroll said:
Well Mr Quasi Evil, I sure am glad ye made it & joined us. If I weren't so busy with frog bellybuttons and Oz's undies and organising nudie pics from a certain member without legs I'd have made it to yer party sooner! (Have you ever tried getting nudie pics from people with no legs? Goddamned difficult I tell ye - there are only so many poses you can put them in!)

Oh well, never to late, besides ye know the party only gets started once I'm here ;) So slither on over to me corner and let's rock the place :kiss:

well you know Im always available for slithering or rocking. And no legs isnt a problem. Just lean em up against the wall nice and easy. or haven em do lots of hand stands.

Back