Time gets backup

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Several years ago the Time Magazine cover said "Why are Men & Women different." It took a multi-million dollar study to tell us we were born that way.

see
1101920120_400.jpg

Today, they get backup to the obvious.

CHICAGO (AP) - Beyond the tired cliches and sperm-and-egg basics taught in grade school science class, researchers are discovering that men and women are even more different than anyone realized.

"Women are different than men, not only psychologically (but) physiologically, and I think we need to understand those differences," says Dr. Catherine DeAngelis, editor of the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Source

"Women are different than men, not only psychologically (but) physiologically, and I think we need to understand those differences," says Dr. Catherine DeAngelis, editor of the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Glad they cleared that up.
Vive la difference!

You mean to tell me I've spent the last 18yrs discovering the differences of the fairer sex and all the time some "experts" were doing the work anyway? :eek6:

It seems I wasted a lotta time then :retard:

It's not that you wasted time... it's that you got shafted because you were doing it for free while some "scientists" were getting paid to do it.

Personal research is never wasted, regardles of how much someone else was paid...especially in this endeavor... :D

Where can I get one of these Research Grants? I want to report the obvious & have more time for arguing on OTC.

There are girl brains, then there are boy brains. But there's not one generic human brain, no matter what hand-wringing feminists may insist in their quest for sexual equality.

Some stark new clinical evidence shows that men and women are just not the same upstairs.
Washington Times

Poor researchers, they must have a feminazi camp outside their houses protesting :rolleyes:

Some stark new clinical evidence shows that men and women are just not the same upstairs.

Drive somewhere that you're wife has been to but you haven't with her giving you instructions. This becomes painfully (and I do mean painfully) obvious. :D

THat's why I love these stories. These idiot researchers come out & make big press announcements about crap that any 5-year-old can tell you. Gloria Steinem may have missed the memo but Bobby the pigtail puller sure as hell didn't.

Luis G said:
Poor researchers, they must have a feminazi camp outside their houses protesting :rolleyes:
Uh-oh. You're going to get in trouble with people who think conservatives use the terms "feminist" and "feminazi" interchangeably!

Back