Tis been a while.

PrincessLissa

After talking with some folks, I decided to stop by and see how things are. My girls are growing up so fast. Alex is 9 and Athena is 2 1/2 and they are expecting a baby brother or sister in May. I am so happy to be pregnant again. It took us nine months to get pregnant.

I am still living in Colorado and I stay at home with my kids. I absolutly love staying home with them and even on the stressful days I can still see just how awesome my life turned out to be. I also do a little freelance writing on the side, but I mean VERY little. I am still learning the skills that I need to write for the web, but I'll get there.

I'll try to stop by more often. I just feel like I have changed so much as a person that I almost feel like you all would be meeting someone new and that makes me a little uncomfortable.

Have a great day everyone!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Welcome back, we would offer a party with lots of beer but you can't drink it. So we'll just :headbang:

;)

Mare

After talking with some folks, I decided to stop by and see how things are. My girls are growing up so fast. Alex is 9 and Athena is 2 1/2 and they are expecting a baby brother or sister in May. I am so happy to be pregnant again. It took us nine months to get pregnant.

I am still living in Colorado and I stay at home with my kids. I absolutly love staying home with them and even on the stressful days I can still see just how awesome my life turned out to be. I also do a little freelance writing on the side, but I mean VERY little. I am still learning the skills that I need to write for the web, but I'll get there.

I'll try to stop by more often. I just feel like I have changed so much as a person that I almost feel like you all would be meeting someone new and that makes me a little uncomfortable.

Have a great day everyone!

Congrats...........happy birthday, merry christmas, happy new year,happy st. patricks day, happy labor & memorial day, happy Valentines day, happy 4th july,happy easter, etc.... in case we dont see you for awhile again, LOL
glad all is well.

PrincessLissa

I am planning to stop by a bit more often. When this little one is born and feeding every 20 miuntes, I will probably be on late at night typing with one hand and holding junior in the other.

kuulani

any pizza and ranch dressing cravings yet? or is that a normal craving and you crave something weird? :D