To All

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I just want to take a moment and thank everyone for all the great times youve given me on the site.
It seems like christmas everyday with the things that happen here.
May you all have a great and wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Sam

Xmas everyday huh? I've been getting the shaft. Where are all my presents?

Presents? That would be me. You get the pleasure of reading my witty & insightful political commentary. :headbang:

samcurry said:
I just want to take a moment and thank everyone for all the great times youve given me on the site.

Sam
and the same to you and yours sammy :kiss: :hug:

I'm not going out tonight, as I've got some christmas day visiting to do all before 10am, so I'll be saving myself when I get to my mums. :D

Though to me this is a bloated sham of marketing but I can see some good points to this holiday. If not for nothing it does bring out the good in some and the best in others and at the end of the day that counts for so much more than nothing.

Call me naive or call me a cynic of heroic porportions but I choose to exclude myself from the merry givings of this day but wishful thanks and gratitude like that of Samcurry's above does act as an awefully good draw to remind me why so many have faith and hope on this day and why so many realize the importance of those around them and how that is so much of a better example of the humanity we believe in then the one on CNN everyday.

If after reading that this means anything to you coming from me then I would be glad....to all a Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad to all

Wishing you a warm and wonderful Holiday Season, Sam. And thank you and all your 'elves' for providing this wonderful place to get together. You guys are great. All of you. :wink2:

Squiggy said:
Wishing you a warm and wonderful Holiday Season, Sam. And thank you and all your 'elves' for providing this wonderful place to get together. You guys are great. All of you. :wink2:

DITTO-What Squigg's said- :winkkiss: :D

samcurry said:

Sam

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Sam :hug:

I know I'm a bit late - but right back at you Sam! Thanks, Happy Holidays - and have a great New Year! :D

Back