TONKS!/Marietta contingency

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Does the name Southpaw Video ring any bells?

I just ebayed sumthin and that's the seller, was wondering if it was a brick and mortar too.

Tonks is out doing some major league shopping this morning. She will see this in an hour or so.

As for me... it rings no bells.

The brick and mortar ops that I can recall are all major store names covering many states with dozens of locations. If its a small true shop, theres no telling since there are 1000+ in this mega cityoplois.

you let a military trained professional shopper leave the house...alone?

Brave man

An hour or so? Ha! I left the house at 7:30 and got home at 1:45! Old Tyme Pottery was having it's anniversary sale and I had an additional 20% off coupon :D
SnP? The name sounds familiar but I dunno why, sorry.

Eh, worth a shot...

We just returned from Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. Outlet shopping for 2 1/2 days. Dropped close to 3K, but you would not believe the stuff we brought back for the new place. Old Time Pottery got a huge chunk of it, as did Corning Ware, Kitchen Collection, Rebel Corner, Big Dogs, and Van Heusen.

tonksy said:
SnP? The name sounds familiar but I dunno why, sorry.

TA, you might be remembering Southpaw Records and Southpaw Security from LC...remember Shannon? Big dumb white guy at PJ's, raised Pit Bulls?

Slim Pickens said:
TA, you might be remembering Southpaw Records and Southpaw Security from LC...remember Shannon? Big dumb white guy at PJ's, raised Pit Bulls?
DING, DING, DING!!!

Did I? I don't think...wait...maybe once? Yes, I think I did. Once, when Ray's brother was out.

We've let him come and go around and in our house as he will. Did you see the pic? Sweet cat. He'll hang out for about and hour or so then keep on trucking.

tonksy said:
What's a Trader Joe? We had a bar in P'cola...Trader somethings...same thing?

Don't you get your own paper? My AJC shows up every morning, and it was front page.

Back