Too funny for words

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
A new campaign on Middle East television tells viewers that Disney is linked to Zionism and its newest "ammunition" is "Pirates of the Caribbean," the popular movie starring Johnny Depp.

WND reported then that Prof. Hasan Bolkhari, a cultural adviser to the Iranian Education Ministry, told Iran's Channel 4 the Tom and Jerry cartoon is a Jewish conspiracy.

An excerpt of that video also was made available by MEMRI then.

"The Jewish Walt Disney Company gained international fame with this cartoon," said Bolkhari. "It is still shown throughout the world. This cartoon maintains its status because of the cute antics of the cat and mouse – especially the mouse."

The earlier report said the creation of the "Tom and Jerry" cartoon was "to erase a certain derogatory term that was prevalent in Europe."

"If you study European history, you will see who was the main power to hoard money and wealth in the 19th century. In most cases, it is the Jews. … Watch 'Schindler's List.' Every Jew was forced to wear a yellow star on his clothing. The Jews were degraded and termed 'dirty mice.' Tom and Jerry was made in order to change the Europeans' perception of mice."

WND

I was referring to the Jews...the whole changing perception of the mice thing. Bad joke, I guess.

I love the little Meeses. Meeses is what I love to eat. I likes to nibble on they nose and crunch they tiny feet.

Or something like that...it's been a while.

Back