too have this much $$

kuulani

my husband is a ranger on Mauna Kea, where the Keck Observatory is located.

did you know that to power this damn telescope for one night costs $30,000 :alienhuh:

shit. turn that bleeping crap off for a few nights & give me a construction loan for my house. all i'm asking for is a few nights, a week tops. what the hell is a week in the scope of the universe :lloyd:

kuulani said:
my husband is a ranger on Mauna Kea, where the Keck Observatory is located.

did you know that to power this damn telescope for one night costs $30,000 :alienhuh:

shit. turn that bleeping crap off for a few nights & give me a construction loan for my house. all i'm asking for is a few nights, a week tops. what the hell is a week in the scope of the universe :lloyd:

One missed night could be crucial in observations. A supernova last only weeks, but the initial phase only takes hours, with no warning at all. A black hole's formation was captured by chance, overnight. An occilating pulsar might sweep it's beam over earth once in a hundred years.

Professur said:
One missed night could be crucial in observations. A supernova last only weeks, but the initial phase only takes hours, with no warning at all. A black hole's formation was captured by chance, overnight. An occilating pulsar might sweep it's beam over earth once in a hundred years.

bubble-popper :p

Professur said:
A supernova last only weeks, but the initial phase only takes hours, with no warning at all. A black hole's formation was captured by chance, overnight. An occilating pulsar...

Luke...I am your father, Luke...

Back